ICMJ Mining Show - Exhibitors List?

Yep, its on the website at:

http://www.icmj.com/miningsummit.php

We are going to have something close to 50 dealers, and there are actually a number of additional dealers who would like to be there but we simply cannot fit them all in. Its a really good show, well attended by many serious prospectors and as a result nearly every dealer out there wants to attend, but its a small venue and there is just a limit as to how many folks we can shoe horn into the small space. Kind of like the old game of how many folks can be fit into a phone booth.

I have had folks ask why we don't move it to someplace larger and its the cost that stops us. Larger venues nearby are much more expensive.

• Like 2

Chris,

Any idea if there is any opening for the "hands on" for Friday at Gleason and will you be at that part of that event? If your schedule allows it, we can hit up my claim for a few hours (or more) the week prior to or after the show. Wes may want to join in also, but have not talked to him in quite some time.

Matt

I would like to meet up with the guys on this forum. I will probably be hanging out at the AMRA booth, and the Motherlode Goldhounds booth. Hope to put some names to faces, and swap lies.

• Like 1

Yes, there are still openings for the hands on days at Gleeson diggings for both days (Friday and Monday). I will be at both days for the whole day. Matt - I'd really like to get together with you. I know your schedule is busy and jam packed. Send me a PM and we will see if we can figure something out.

Wes and I actually talked about getting together with you last summer when we accidentally met up at Rye Patch (we just happened to both be there at the same time).

ok thanks, do you know if a makro dealer will be there? I can't tell from the list. oh, and we need forum hats to recognise each other.

do you know if a makro dealer will be there?

I am not 100% sure, but guessing that no, there will not be. Problem is that there are actually not that many Makro dealers out there (at least in comparison to the large number of dealers for Minelab, Whites, Fisher, Garret, etc.).

I don't mean this as negative in any way, but they are fairly new and at this time there are just not that many detector dealers who are carrying their equipment.

ok thanks chris.