Dankowski & Monte Report On Makro Gold Racer

Nothing earth shattering in this photo here but on the topic of the Gold Racer for micro jewelry hunting, I could tell from day one it would be the detector to have for that purpose.

I bought it with only nugget hunting in mind but after playing in the parks with the Gold Racer on just a few very short hunts I now plan on using it combined with my CTX for old coin hunting and may also take up some micro jewelry hunting too.

I have found at least one earring on every hunt with this detector as well as several charms and broken jewelry parts not shown in this photo without even really trying.

I did also score my oldest coin find so far with my Gold Racer, an 1875 2 Pfennig.  It's hard to score pre 1900 era coins here in eastern Washington. Same hunt I also found this 1897 Liberty Head Nickel, both at 7" in tough ground that had been worked several times by my friend and I using the CTX, V3i and At Pro..

I have a lot to learn in taming this little beast but once I do I think it will be a powerful tool for not only nugget hunting but also for my old coin hunting.  It has excellent audio and the powerful sensitivity to small targets, packaged with its discrimination features is hard to beat.

I just can't express enough how pleased I am with this detector and I thank Makro for taking the risk and bringing such a unique detector to market.  

Nothing out there like it that I know of. 

Bryan

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4