Jimmy Sierra? Whites Products Closed?

ROD

Hi everyone ,last week Jimmy had some specials on, now its closed , just when I was going to put an order in darn, does anybody know whats happening?

White's and Jimmy Sierra used to be "two peas in a pod" so to speak, but White's has seen some big shake-ups lately at the highest levels. Miner John has been making Jimmy's TDI coils for over 2 years now,  contact; Comstock Metal Detectors ("Digger Bob" Vancamp) as he should have the info. you need.

Good Luck....Rob

I would like to say thanks for the replies 

I'm in shock and feel sick in the stomach 

the new bosses at Whites may as well change the name to Black

that's not how you treat a friend.......you help them back up ? quote from tboykin from Whites

next will be Whites  detectors made in China,

Sorry to Jimmy

Rod

• Like 1

Wow,

Sorry for the good folks that still work for Whites but if that's how they do business and apparently it is, there will never be another White's detector in my hands!

Yes Jimmy is no longer a distributor, all dealers dealing with Jimmy Sierra in the past have to go through Whites directly for now to full fill customers orders. I always found Jimmy fair and competent....it was a pleasure doing business with him.

After recent troubles and being shafted by my own "family" there is always another side of the story and I feel we will never know what whites is... In my case Iv got no need to explain myself to the rest of the family they can make up there own mind.

what ever happens with "whites" if they keep producing interesting machines I'll be still interested, same goes for the competition.

• Like 1

Basically it is just business gossip. 99% of potential White's customers will never know and not care. Jimmy had a lot of positives for White’s but there were other sides to that coin most people are not aware of. The bottom line is most manufacturers do not need distributors taking a piece of the action these days, driving up costs, when they can do everything factory direct instead.