Well Done Steve And Everyone

Well Done Steve for keeping the Forum Focused, I have just done a search on Google for the Makro Gold Racer and Detector / Prospector came up as first on the list which puts us high up in the Google Rankings, Which reflects the Quality of every ones input and the most of all the Stirling work by Makro as a company with Great products and the Support to match.

john 

• Like 2

Agree that the site is great but: 

"By default, Google personalizes your search results based on your search activity. So if you search for recipes and click on links from allrecipes.com more frequently than all other websites, then Google will rank allrecipes.com higher up on the search results page every time you look up a recipe."

Source: https://www.expressvpn.com/internet-privacy/how-to-permanently-delete-your-google-history/

I don't know how it happened because that is the first time I have done a search for it, But I saw them on Ebay once, I don't know how these things work, My success rate of doing searches and getting what I want are not as high as I would like, there is always some clown using the key words to redirect you to their site.