New Gr19 7.5"x4" Coil For Gold Racer

Dear Valued Customers:

Please note that we are adding a new, optional elliptical coil to the Gold Racer based on customer demand.
This smaller coil is excellent on exposed bedrock or hunting around rocky areas or tight spaces. 

GR19 Waterproof DD Search Coil
19cm x10cm (7.5''x4'')

MSRP: $119

kucuk_elips_bobin.png

• Like 4

Great Job Nokta/Makro!  Looks well made too!  

• Like 1

If you are a Gold Racer owner this coil will be a must have item. When will they reach our shores?

1 hour ago, goldbrick said:

If you are a Gold Racer owner this coil will be a must have item. When will they reach our shores?

That I cannot answer yet.

I have a shipment going out to USA this week... may or may not make it on this shipment.

But definitely the next one.  Will keep you updated.

I will be testing one out probably this weekend,  if it dont rain like crazy.  I have some places that have good tight bedrock spots perfect for a small eliptical. after using the 10x5 coils on Gold racer and finding tiny gold, it will be interesting to see what the new coil will do. it really reminds me of the gb2 6" eliptical.  I wish they made one for all the Nokta / Makro models.

Now see, that is how accessory coils should be - so inexpensive it is just a simple "why not" kind of thing. I really hope the Impact gives the Deus a serious run in the performance department but at the same time offers a slew of inexpensive accessory coils XP can't match.

Just like on the Gold Bug 2 this may be the "go to" coil for a lot of Gold Racer owners.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

That I cannot answer yet.

I have a shipment going out to USA this week... may or may not make it on this shipment.

But definitely the next one.  Will keep you updated.

New Gold Racer will be in - in time for this week end. Had that coil been available two days ago you would have one less to worry about. Keep us posted...............thanks.

Steve, I am blaming this one solely on you.