New Minelab Pro-Gold Panning Kit Review

Nice review -- very professionally done.

I will point out a couple minor inaccuracies.  Garrett pans have had mounting holes in the edges for nearly 40 years.  I still have one of their original "Gravity Trap" versions.  I can't say that every pan they've ever produced has a hole but recently I bought their Super Sluice and it has one.  Also the Super Sluice has the angular transition from flat bottom to conical side that you compliment the new Minelab for having.

I didn't catch you mentioning the cost but I recall from an earlier thread it was supposed to be competitively priced.

Like detectors you can never have enough and that's goes the same for gold pans. In the rain you can put one on your head and look like China Man.

Well done Video and that helps the sale more than anything. Plus it all looks great.

Chuck

That's a really nice kit for 40 bucks.  Seems well thought out too.  I like the big handles on the classifier and the hole.  I think this model may set some new standards.  Just needs a hole opposite the other hole too so one can attach a chinstrap for folks who think like me and Chuck.  

Terry

7 hours ago, Dr.Tones said:

Hey guys! Just got my hands on the new Pro-Gold kit from Minelab. It's my first product review video, so be gentle on me ;) Anyway, hope you enjoy it. I know I did!

i'm strangely drawn to the box......:blink:

48 minutes ago, gambler said:

i'm strangely drawn to the box......:blink:

Hey, all kids know that the best thing about getting a new toy isn't the toy inside, but the box that it comes in:biggrin:. Just ask my daughter....she'll tell ya so.