2.4 Ghz Wireless Headphones For Makro Gold Racer & Racer 2

Hello all.

Please note that we sent the wireless headphone samples to a few testers in the USA, Europe and Australia.
We got no negative feedback on the volume from any of the testers so we released them as they are. We believe it is more of a subjective point rather than an issue.
However, we are tweaking the volume now since some customers are concerned.
Since we did not ship any units to USA yet, no concern for the customers who have pre-ordered them as they will be getting the revised version.
For any customers who already bought them thru Europe or Australia and who think the volume is high, we can replace the headphones with a new one. 

Good to hear Dilek, as they aren't very usable in their current state.  Will contact my dealer to get them swapped out.:smile:

• 4 months later...

There are not really many Makro Gold Racer and Racer 2 detectors actually in use, and the number of those owners that got the wireless setup is much smaller yet. That being the case there are not many people to do a review. I took a pass personally as I did not see investing in a dongle and headphones only good for one detector when the same money can get a Deteknix or Garrett system that can be used with any detector.