MX Sport At The Beach

Thanks John and Steve for posting the videos. We can learn so much from others and the time they spend in the field. In this case a wet field.

Chuck

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Thanks John and Steve for posting the videos. We can learn so much from others and the time they spend in the field. In this case a wet field.

Chuck

Chuck you better just go and Look or them Big Silver Bars, I don't think that young lady will want to share her Beach with you,,

I like the fact she is out there getting in to it, More power to the Girl.

john

John

I believe that is the silver Digger Bob relocated for a guy. I have a friend has the same problem  of having too many big silver bars. I know where just the spot he put them if he don't go move his treasure again.

Things like that is why it's so much treasure to find. If something would happen to his and no one knows about it makes for another treasure story.

I've told my wife to write out a check of all the money I got and put it in the box with me when I die. Boy is she going to be surprise when I cash it.

Chuck.  

Chuck I don't think that is the Silver digger bob dug up because his Treasure was in Ammo boxes and the bars were a lot smaller, But I could be wrong,

what ever you do mate don't let the Good Lady read your last post or you might be eating Burnt offerings for dinner tonight,:biggrin: :wub:

Nope, not mine.  The ones I found were various sizes and buried in an ammo box and several plastic boxes.  The ones I found were only about a foot and a half deep and a total wt of about 1000 oz.

Digger Bob

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Digger Bob said:

Nope, not mine.  The ones I found were various sizes and buried in an ammo box and several plastic boxes.  The ones I found were only about a foot and a half deep and a total wt of about 1000 oz.

Digger Bob

Even though you knew what you were looking for I bet your heart still skipped a beat,, Treasure is treasure no matter which way you look at it and helping someone recover anything is a great feeling but that takes the Cake.

john