Ahh, Spring Is In The Air

Hi all, its looking fantastic outside, things are starting to warm up here in Ak. Planned a trip already here in a week or two to see if I can find some of that yellow stuff.  I know Memorial day is comin up, and it would probably be best to go around then, but I gotta get out of the house. Anyone else have any plans?

Good Luck out there,   Jack

Yep, the king salmon are starting to nibble at the hook here in Sitka and the garden is in the ground.  We will be sailing for Haines the end of May and then heading north to the claims.......  

Good luck to you, as well.    Panner

Absolutely great weather! I hope this is an indication of the summer.

Been putting together a dredge, going to give it a test run this weekend. I hear that the Willow Fish-Hook Rd is open. So heading that way.

Garden`s already in, WOW.

Happy hunting..........

......just heard the unloading dock in Skagway sank and am sure glad we are scheduled to get off the boat in Haines.  There's folks up there now scratching their heads and wondering............

My brother and I will be staying at Chicken Gold Camp. I decided that instead of being out and about staying in Chicken with WiFi keeps me in touch well enough to save me having to activate my satellite phone. That ends up offsetting much of the cost of staying in "town" plus allows me to keep up with forum.