Minelab GPZ 19 Coil

Terrific!  At 19", you'll need wheels on the coil, or more beefing up at the gym.

How about a small backhoe for the newer, greater depths?

Perhaps more scrap metal dealer resources to recycle the increase in non-AU, iron finds/targets, more nails - yes?

(Sorry for all the negativity, I was hoping for a SMALLER coil, one that could give better focus on "where" my targets are.  My holes are getting bigger/wider/deeper)

? Happy I am - that ML is still servicing us with newer gear for ZED ?

Unless I hear of superb reports from real life users,astronomical depth increases.  I think I'll just sit and wait on this for awhile.  I haven't been searching in too many wide open spaces ,been finding my gold in the harder to reach nooks and crannies.  So I'd prefer a smaller elipictal. 

• Like 5

Scott,

I'm with ya sitting in the sideline...maybe ML will send me one to give it a go...lol. You can talk all day about a bigger coil going deeper for a large nugget, but ML doesn't talk about if it has the same sensitivity to the bread and butter nuggets we are finding with the GPZ stock coil.  Most see it for myself in the goldfields...seeing is believing for 1500 bones!

Rick

• Like 3

I'm also going to wait, I'm not buying until I see a 30% increase in the fun I'm going to have...so far the jury selection hasen't even started yet, have to see how the new open coil and everything shakes first.

• Like 1

No doubt we will be amazed by the huge nuggets Jonathan Porter and Steve Herschbach and Chris Ralph are and have been digging with the new gpz coil...

Of course I have no inside info, just assuming based on prior product releases from Minelab.

fred

• Like 2

Yeah that makes me dirty, but the young fellas need a head start. That`s why us old fellas are at the bottom of the pre-order list, don`t matter how many order after us we are still on the bottom, Crikey I`m definitely dirty.

Time we advanced KL some seed capital, to build the ultimate detector, trouble is I suspect his R&D program would be really R&R. But I`m sure he`d look after us old fellas and give us a leg in, well maybe he will.

You sure you haven`t inside info Fred..............$@%&$%#@

• Like 1

does a small backhoe come with one of these coils? Seriously, I just dug a 3 foot hole and found a shovel, and thats with my gpx and 15x9 coil. I don't see it as a practical coil for the Sierras .... but open , non trashy patches.....hell yeah !!!!

• Like 2