Chris, that's good cause that is where I plan to put you and the misses when you get here.

That one is from the upper claim that has been snowed in till recently. Looks like we will find descent gold there and the access is easy compared to the lower claim. We can drive rite to this one.

Busy getting ready for the Homer trip this weekend. Hope you folks like Halibut and Rockfish.

Be safe on the drive and take a lot of pictures for the forum. It really is an awesome adventure up the Alcan.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sjmpainter said:

Chris, that's good cause that is where I plan to put you and the misses when you get here.

That one is from the upper claim that has been snowed in till recently. Looks like we will find descent gold there and the access is easy compared to the lower claim. We can drive rite to this one.

Busy getting ready for the Homer trip this weekend. Hope you folks like Halibut and Rockfish.

Be safe on the drive and take a lot of pictures for the forum. It really is an awesome adventure up the Alcan.

Great gold and you can drive to it.  Dream come true! 

Brian with my luck, probably the last bit of gold on the claim.:blink:

Chris I did pick up the 2016 dredge permit today.

FYI -  ADF&G is issuing a general use permit for Resurrection and six mile creeks so my permit is good for both of us.

• Like 1

That's a great sample pan anywhere!! I took my side by side up Petersville road yesterday to see if I could make it to my claims yet, made it past cache creek but got stopped by snow drifts just 2 miles from my claims so no gold yet.  I did see a wolverine from just 20 feet away so that made the trip for me. Hoping for sample pans like that when the last drifts melt in a week so.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Tim, Good to see locals getting on board with the forum. I would like to hear about Pettersvile a bit so please post some adventures if you would.

I can imagine with spring here not getting in is a bummer. With this weather it shouldn't be long. I have not seen a wolverine in ages. Very Cool!