Google Earth Change?

The other day I pulled up Google Earth as usual but now the navigation and zoom controls and the tool bar icons are very tiny. And now my placemark labels are larger than normal. I cannot figure out how to reset it back.

Has anyone else experienced this? 

Hi, I think it might have to do with your display settings. I think maybe your settings got changed either in an update or with a new monitor? etc hopefully this link might solve your issue. https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/maps/P9yASoldi68

I'm a new member. Steve this is a great site and I'm a big fan and admirer. I'm not too good at detecting but I learn a lot reading threads here that I hope to someday apply in the field. Thanks to all the other knowledgeable members here also that so freely share their experience and skills and thanks for having me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Hi, I think it might have to do with your display settings. I think maybe your settings got changed either in an update or with a new monitor? etc hopefully this link might solve your issue. https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/maps/P9yASoldi68

I'm a new member. Steve this is a great site and I'm a big fan and admirer. I'm not too good at detecting but I learn a lot reading threads here that I hope to someday apply in the field. Thanks to all the other knowledgeable members here also that so freely share their experience and skills and thanks for having me.

Thank you very much Alex.

That did get me back to normal. YES!

There had been an auto-update on 5/20.

• Like 1

Thanks Alex. I had the same problem. I'm so inept at computer stuff that I'm afraid I might inadvertently launch a nuclear missile if I start fiddling with my computer. 

• Like 1