Newest Issue of ICMJ

I just finished reading the second of a three part series written by Steve...the first two were excellent and I am sure the third will be a bang-up job also. Steve has the talent and patience to detail every aspect of the points he wants to elucidate...and does so in every article. The information is good for beginners and not-so-beginners alike...I always enjoy his writings.

Ray, also has an article about coils that is great information for all detectorists...

A subcription is really a great way to get continual reminders and upgrades to your gold hunting,mining and detectors knowledge...

fred

Thanks Fred, I am finishing up part three now. It was intended as a two part article but I got into the detail of threshold and how it is controlled deep enough in the last article that I needed a third article to finish up.

I recently visited Jerome, AZ and thought it would be a great subject for an article so I took lots of photos. Then I got home and did a search and found a great article was already written about the district for the October 2012 ICMJ http://www.icmj.com/article.php?id=2180&keywords=The_Verde_Copper-Gold-Silver-Zinc_District,_Jerome,_Arizona