New Teknetics Direct Offer Omega 8000 And G2 Hot Pricing!

Well, heck. I always wanted a G2 but was never willing to pay the extra money over what a Gold Bug Pro costs for what is basically the same detector. I do like the lower key gray color and the pistol grip compared to the Gold Bug Pro however.

$460 was tempting but I passed. Still, I am thinking the Gold Bug Pro/G2 at 19 kHz is kind of a benchmark detector and still a Steve's Pick. At $390 with free shipping it was getting just too cheap to resist, but I still held off. Except they have a "Make Offer" button. So I just offered $375 and figured if they accepted, it was meant to be. If not, oh well.

The offer of $375 was accepted, so I guess I have a new Teknetics G2 on the way! Like I said, this will be for benchmarking purposes versus the Nokta Impact and DEUS V4 and whatever else I play with this year. And for $375 I am getting it for just half what some dealers are still advertising it for. Just can't go wrong at that price. On the flip side, that I made this purchase almost guarantees First Texas will release something soon that makes me regret this purchase! They sure are blowing lots of models out cheap.

This is actually the first Teknetics brand detector I have ever owned. Though really when looking at Bounty Hunter, Fisher, and Teknetics they really are all First Texas detectors.

teknetics-g2-catalog-excerpt.JPG