Waiting For New Detectors

Hi Steve

I was so quick to answer Chris I didn't see your post on the price of the of the SDC 2300.

If this price holds true I'm out of here as far it goes.

Thank you but no thank you.

Chuck Anders

PS Had it been around 2500.00 I'd jump on it with both feet.

Remember it's a Minelab, and Minelab have a habit of making detectors that perform hence the price differential, might have a similar form factor to others out there but that's probably were the similarities will end.

JP

Hey Big John

I remember it's a Minelab. I know Minelab is the top of the top of the line when it comes to metal detectors.

I will buy them all if I can follow you around. Oh I'm not putting a time limit on my stay but I'm willing to talk about it.

You take care John.

Chuck Anders 

It will be what it will be. I am in line for the SDC 2300 as soon as they appear, hopefully before I hit the road for Alaska. If that happens it may work out great because if it does what I think it does I may have the perfect location up there for giving it a go. The way I look at it I need just two ounces of gold to pay for the SDC so that is the goal. Anyway, if I do end up with one I will report on it and how it works for anyone that has questions.

Well Steve I just got the July issue of Lost Treasure and here is the SDC 2300 folded dripping wet with water and looking hot. On Rob's forum I called it a she because a he can't look that hot. The ad goes from one page to the other and like Minelab said it's about the same size as the open magazine.

If like you said if it cost two ounces I may have it also but I'm working on another one first.

I'll be all ears to hear about what you have to say on it.

Chuck Anders