V3i Poor Performance

Let me start by saying I own 3 White's machines. I have had the V3i since 2010 with the 10" DD coil the 6x9 and the 4X6. It never has been a great depth machine for me, but I usually run the stock programs C&J usually I recently sent it to the White's factory for a tune up after poor air testing 6" on a Quarter and I was sure something was fishy. I got it back yesterday and the said two of the 3 coils were out of spec and they replaced them. They told me the coils are still good for use on the DFX, MXT but not the V3i. They also replaced 2 ribbon cables and the screen plastic total reset and calibration.Total cost with return shipping $252. and change, It was very reasonable. The only problem is it didn't change a thing , still poor depth performance in the air and on the ground. No target separation whatsoever, just total masking. I have a test garden and it only sees the quarter barely at 6".  My Tesoro Outlaw finds everything in the garden no problem with the 8" coil. When I run custom programs from Magic and Fox it gets slightly better but not consistent. So it's up on Craigslist as I am no longer investing any more time and resources into it. White's service was great and the costs were minimal for the service rendered no issues with that. My other two White's machine are great!

Try to made TX coil test. Adjust RX gain to 15 and TX boost. If coil don't overloading is ok. If yes you have faulty coil.

Try to ude Detech 12x10 SEF coil is deeper, 2 inches bigger and lighter...