Serpentine Contact Zone Field Hunting Video

Best gold hunting video I have seen of pocket gold hunting in NW USA. Always wondered what this serpentine/greenstone really looked like

plus contact zones, how to read geology maps vs Natl Forest maps, etc..

http://www.goldpannersguide.com/#!bookstore/mvjm7

Looks like I will be buying some more gold books/videos for my library from this place...not much info around on Pocket gold hunting..

One of their online videos is from ICMJ and explains how the western states got to where they are today, mining wise, and why all

the hassles vs 1872 and whats being done to try to resolve it.

• Like 4

That was a great video.  Thanks for sharing.

That's a really nice video. Very inspiring. I love their appreciation for the country and the old timers who worked so hard to find the original pockets. Fascinating how they hopped from one geological clue to the next, piecing the story together. Kind of like a treasure hunt. Is there another vid showing what they found?

Glad to see these guys making videos. Highly recommend the books if you are after pocket gold in the PNW.

I got to meet Josh down in Grants Pass while filming this video, his respect for the history of the land is infectious - 

• Like 1

I've ordered lots of gold getting stuff from Sam at Armadillo Mining. And she is in this video too I noticed.

After you give up on getting stuff from Keene, call Sam at Armadillo and she will get it for you without all the hassles.

Whites TDi detectors being used here too. How come nobody seems to use the original TDi anymore ,which is the one I bought?

I really liked this video. I hope they post more.

• 2 weeks later...