Wow what a character. :laugh:

Funny chap! I can just imagine him finding a multi ouncer. Actually, I bet he acts like that every time he finds a nugget! That was entertaining for sure.

That's a great video! The GPZ is an amazing detector.

got to like a guy with that much energy

He is funny when he gets excited that's for sure. It was sad when his little dog died a while back. This is one of my favorites of his. It' shows a little more of the reality of gold nugget hunting....at least my experiences.....again viewer discretion is advised..

strick

• Like 2

Came across his videos a few months ago....can't help but love the guy! (Good thing I was in the Navy, and my dad was a construction worker....get a hoot out of his colorful language!?)

Strick, been there, done that, LMFAO

• Like 2

It must be something in the Australian water. Or maybe they need something in their water.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mn90403
      It seems they are still finding a few little nuggets out there Paul.  I doubt they will let you detect there but maybe you can go near?
      http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/gold-fever-in-wa-as-miner-digs-up-big-nuggets-20171102-gzdgmf.html 

What say the Prospectors already over there?
      Mitchel
    • By ken
      Hello Johnathan the GPZ 7000 has been out for a while now, is there any plans to do a DVD. I could see how a soft ware upgrade could potentially make it harder to give any advice on settings as upgrades come along. Or is the whole thing a big head ache.
    • By rockett
      Hi all  does anybody ground balance there machine as per instructions then leave the machine on the ground with ferrite under the plate ?
      I did this while i was getting the rest of my gear ready and it really made it quieter , in very  hot ground.
      The machine was sitting there for about 5 to 8 min approximately. 

• By mlgdave
      I updated to the latest firmware in september, sunday when I was detecting I would lose my sound through the wireless, I plugged in headphones and no sound from the machine through them either EXCEPT for turning it on, and also when the WM wireless connects I hear that (but probably from the unit not the headphones)
      Anyone else have issues, I do see 2 other threads but have tried both fixes including updating again. No dice, need the GPZ!
      mlgdave
    • By davsgold
      JP has put up a youtube video about this new ground balancing method.

cheers dave
    • By Norvic

Above is a quote from Jasong, from another thread that hits the nail on the head. Somewhat a forbidden topic on OZ forums, which I guess says a lot about social media. This matter has been touched on by others when speaking about the "new age" coils on the Xs in other threads. While I`m a confirmed and dedicated Z user, I recognise because I`ve experienced the ability of these coils and how they have closed the gap( in the field on undisturbed gold), plus in some cases exceeded the Zs ability. Saying that I`ve also experienced more cases where the Z exceeds the Xs ability.
      But it is interesting and really says it all about the dominance of ML, their only true competition to their latest serious gold detector is their model it replaced. This has been so for how many years?  What are the other detector manufacturers doing? And why is it sort of "taboo" to post about this subject?