Findmall Tesoro Forum Renamed

Findmall - Years back when I ran an e-trac I got one right when they came out and learned that detector in and out. Someone posted on findmall asking a question. there were like 3 answers and I totally disagreed with them, it wasn't a question about  preferences, there was a very cut and dry answer and they were wrong. In the nicest way imaginable I told the guy the correct information in the post. Later that day the owner emailed me calling me every name in the book, I made him look bad, I was wrong and it went on and on. we went back and forth about 5 emails where I explained to him how he was wrong and that my post was to help the guy and never was my intentions to upset, offend or make anyone look bad.. never been back, what a jerk and I hate that forum.

Tesoro - I just replied to another post on here about tesoro. I personally don't see them going anywhere. There are plenty of us out there who don't need carbon fiber, plastic screens, built in GPS, wireless and other features that don't help with finding things in the ground. I praise Tesoro because I feel guilty for discounting them for so long but like I stated in the other post, I haven't found anything that will compete in heavy iron like a Tesoro will and it's all I use when relic hunting those sites with little to no modern trash and I've used about everything out there over the years. They also have a pretty big following in Europe

• Like 3