AT Pro Finds Lost Engagement Ring

Young couple called me three weeks ago to help find a lost ring in Pueblo Lake.   He had just purchased the 2K+ ring and propsed a week earlier and when they were tying up their boat he had his fiancee take off the ring and give it to him for safekeeping.  Of course he dropped it in about four feet of water.  Myself and several other club members have been searching for it ever since and today was my lucky day.  He's now out of the doghouse and wedding bells will ring in the future.  Yes, he offered a wad of money but I asked him to "pay it forward" and help somebody in the future.   I was using the AT Pro in "zero" mode and iron discrination of "35".   The AT Pro and the Garrett Carrot make a nice combination for water hunting.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

You bet, and at my age it's also nice to get a hug from a pretty lady?

The Garrett AT Pro and AT Gold are a couple of the best value metal detectors on the market. I am constantly tempted to buy another one of them. If I did not have a CTX for my VLF waterproof detecting the AT Pro would probably be my second choice. What makes the AT units so amazing is you give up nothing by way of features, yet unlike other underwater detectors you pay no real weight or cost penalty for going waterproof.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2016 at 4:34 PM, walkerrj said:

You bet, and at my age it's also nice to get a hug from a pretty lady?

Pretty with the added bonus of dirt under her finger nails...now that's my kinda girl!

Nice work on making the rescue.

strick