2016 Rye Patch Nuggetshoot

You are all cordially invited to the 2016 Rye Patch Nuggetshoot.  Free to attend.  We plant 100 brass tokens in a 40 acre field.  We are approaching  $ 20 k in prizes. Which include over 10 mid range metal detectors, kids detectors,  silver bars, digging tools, gift cards,  hats, t-shirts,  and more I can't even think of. If you would like to sponsor, shoot me your email and I will get you a sponsor package.  Camping right nearby.  And a potluck dinner on Saturday night.  

2016_081012_3154_593.jpg

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, tboykin said:

Scott- what would you guys like from White's for the Nugget Shoot? I might be able to either bring or send some stuff if I can't attend.

Please donate anything prospecting or metal detecting related you like. Thanks!! Here is my email.  scottnugget86@gmail.com  . Shoot me yours and I will get you a sponsor package emailed to you with all the info. Or get it right here. Lol

2016 Sponsor Packet.pdf

• Like 1

Scott, Digger Bob here.  I attended last year and will again this year.  I got Whites to donate a GMT and TRX pinpointer last year and will try again this year.  Maybe Tom and I can get together and pull something together.

BTW, I will try again this year to take people out to the gold fields and show them how to nugget hunt after the official hunt.  If anyone is interested, contact me there at the hunt.  I'll put a sign out or something.  I think Miner John and I will camp at the same place again, near the dam.

If necessary, send me some info that I can forward to the factory.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Digger Bob said:

Scott, Digger Bob here.  I attended last year and will again this year.  I got Whites to donate a GMT and TRX pinpointer last year and will try again this year.  Maybe Tom and I can get together and pull something together.

BTW, I will try again this year to take people out to the gold fields and show them how to nugget hunt after the official hunt.  If anyone is interested, contact me there at the hunt.  I'll put a sign out or something.  I think Miner John and I will camp at the same place again, near the dam.

If necessary, send me some info that I can forward to the factory.

We will send a GMT and a TRX. Maybe we could also send an... interesting coil option for the GMT. You think there'd be any interest in that, Bob? Think you know what I'm referring to...

I will try and get down there but I might be hunting pocket gold in Southern Oregon that weekend. Still up in the air but hopefully I can do both.

• Like 1