It Was Old, Just Like Me

Heres just a thought that popped in my head. Trail cams are pretty cheap nowadays. When leaving expensive equipment, maybe set one up....then again, damn tweakers may steal that too.

• Like 2

Thanks Art, I did see that one. At first I thought it was mine, The orange grip is exactly what I put on mine, but after looking it over I decided it was not.

It showed the damage to the plastic housing on the blower, it was extensive and mine had no damage. The bucket also had something that ;looked like it was pretty battered. Mine Also had a black gas cap, this one is orange.

Thanks for looking though, perhaps it will turn up with folks looking for it. It makes me wish I had recorded the serial number like some have suggested. guess I have to learn the hard way.

Really sorry for your loss Jim, everyone of us on here at some point in time or other has been the victim of some #^@&!^? 2$$#*(#$ and would to catch the SOB. This one came up on cl at just the right time, sounded bout right and seemed priced to sell. Anyway we'll keep the old eyes peeled just in case.

clark

• Like 1

That really stinks! I'm sorry to hear about another example of no respect for the property of others.

Did you pop into any Pawn Shops if there are any in your area?