Or Sb 838 - Protect Your Rights And Win A 1/2 Lb Of Gold

Sam at Armadillo Mining asked me to get the word out about the unlawful shutdown of motorized placer mining in Oregon. Unfortunately the miners fighting this illegal ban are heavily out-gunned by various environmental groups. The politics of all this are too complicated for my lizard brain, but I hope it's ok to pass the info along. If not, delete this post. Sam and the others at Armadillo are good people, and the Bohmkers are legends in the prospecting community out here. Just want to help them continue their heritage.

A battle this big gets expensive real fast, and they had the idea to have a raffle to help with the legal costs. It's a small group of miners vs. the state, enviros, and miles of red tape and loopholes. You can help them out and have a chance to win something yourself with this raffle.

Top prize is a half pound of GOLD, they will also be giving away a metal detector, prospecting equipment, and you don't even have to show up to the drawing to win. I think it's a good cause and the fact that you can win something for your support is a good angle for them. Check out the attached flyer and link for the details.

Fight Against SB 838 / Win 1/2 lb of Gold

ArmadilloMining ad.pdf

• Like 2

good idea, bought 12 entries, thanks for sharing that.:smile:

• Like 1