I'm Now a Treasure Talk Blogger

Scott Harn was after me to write for the ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal for ages, and both JP and Chris Ralph told me I should get hooked up with the Minelab Treasure Talk blog. Leaving my day job seems to have motivated me because somehow the bills never stop. So I have been pretty consistent with getting articles to Scott and finally got around to getting on Treasure Talk. See my new intro at http://www.minelab.com/emea/treasure-talk/say-hello-to-the-newest-member-of-our-expert-treasure-talk-team

Now I just need to write up something of interest! Hopefully you will see my first entry in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Moxfod- I think he is just selling his knowledge and experience and not his soul.  Maybe I'll find something with one of my Minelabs to complain about and see what happens. 

Congratulations Steve.

Wait, does this mean we cannot talk about "those other brands" now that you're entangled in affiliation?! Aiiieee....

Ha, ha, that will be the day! The only way that could possibly happen is if I took a job directly with one of the detecting companies. I doubt any if them could put up with me enough for that to happen so all continues on as before here.

I try to annoy all the manufacturers evenly and fairly so as to stay on equal terms with all. We all want the same thing - better metal detectors.

Thanks guys.

• Like 1