My Rye Patch Experience

Condor

Awesome Gold, Congratulations!  I have hunted the Sawtooth area as well and came away with the same thought.  Bummer about the Z, hope ML can get it fixed fast.  I will be up there hunting the Rye Patch area in two weeks, really looking forward to it. 

Brian.

3 hours ago, Condor said:

If you've ever hunted the Rye Patch you know there are miles and miles of unproductive ground and it has been hunted by thousands of detectors. 

Condor,

Last October I put in 40 hrs of detector time on that area you mention above.  Found one very small nugget.   I am impressed with your results, and beyond impressed with Lucky's.  I know it is more than luck. 

• Like 1

Great Job Condor.  You persevered and came home with some gold.  I hit a couple of the same places (generally speaking) and came up empty.  Any you are right about the Rabbit hole.  Lots of Junk there for sure. I'm sure there is still some gold but one has to dig lots of trash to find it.  It did live up to it's name though, lots of rabbits!

Steve

You are right about Lucky, If he gives you the pointy finger, you had better go slow and low, there's gold to be found there!

• Like 2

Steve,

A man with details that can make us all better if we read your stories more than once.

I'll be up there at the end of the month but I am another Sawtooth virgin.  Can't figure it out.

Mitchel