White's " Garage Sale "

walkerrj

Will this work for my Dual field PI? (12" spider loop stabilizer)

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/12-spider-loop-stabilizer-assembly/

Thanks 

Same site and a "Heads -up".   New item listed for the Goldmaster detector series.  A 6" concentric coil, described as also having been produced for chasing patches in the African gold fields. 

7 hours ago, osbod007 said:

Same site and a "Heads -up".   New item listed for the Goldmaster detector series.  A 6" concentric coil, described as also having been produced for chasing patches in the African gold fields. 

Well, isn't that a sneaky little surprise!

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/6-concentric-gmt-coil-micro-tireur/

DETAILS

Previously only available in Africa, this 6 inch “Micro Shooter” coil for White’s GMT has been made available for the general public as requested. It’s been called “The Patch-Killer,” “That French Coil,” or “I Can’t Pronounce the Name,” but tireur is French for shooter. If you are after every bit of gold in an area, this shooter coil belongs in your GMT’s arsenal.

Specially-tuned for mineralized ground, this nugget-sniping loop is a beast on small gold. Coupled with the GMT’s high 48kHz frequency, it’s highly sensitive to the smallest flakes of gold your machine can detect. The small profile makes it ideal for detecting in brush or rocky hill-sides, and with the small detection window you can more easily pick through tailing piles and areas with bits of iron from past mining operations.

SKU: 801-3250-1

$149.95

-inch-concentric-coil-whites-gmt-top.jpg

-inch-concentric-coil-whites-gmt-side.jpg

Steve,

Will the "African Coil" give me any advantage to the 4X6 Shooter I've been using on my GMT?  Most of my detecting here in Colorado has been on tailings piles.  

2 hours ago, walkerrj said:

Steve,

Will the "African Coil" give me any advantage to the 4X6 Shooter I've been using on my GMT?  Most of my detecting here in Colorado has been on tailings piles.  

Tough to say - they are different designs (DD vs 4x6). Take this with a grain of gold since it's air testing - but I compared the African coil to the stock 6x10 on a small flake and the concentric was able to pick it up at about 3" vs 1-1.5" on the stock coil. I would imagine the depth on the 6" concentric would be even better when compared to the 4x6, but I can test it to see first hand. The 4x6 is a great choice for what you are doing, but the 6" concentric might be a good compliment to it.

I think this coil will be well suited to places like Rye Patch where there is small or quartz-y gold close to the surface that the best P.I. machines walk right over. Impressed by its performance so far but will need to do more testing this weekend on-site.

As a fisherman I have more fun catching 30 fish per day vs. one big fish every year, so it's right up my alley. Will bring this coil (and have donated 2 already) to the Rye Patch Nugget Shoot.

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

It should.

Thanks Steve!