XP DEUS V4 New Accessories Announcement

Ringmoney

7 hours ago, jasong said:

I don't follow this closely, are the frequencies really individually selectable or all used simultaneously?

The Deus is not multi frequency but it is selectable frequency. Multi frequency is processing two or more frequencies simultaneously. Selectable frequency you select one of several frequencies to use.

I am disappointed however that what was to be a product release is in reality just an announcement of more work to do and a product release at some future date to be announced. And since delays happen...

I guess bottom line is something new for next season.

Paul, I gave you two chances to trade away that garbage can lid. Foolishly, you turned me down flat both times. Now here you are hat in hand looking to take advantage of me. It ain't happening brother. LOL I may like my Makro products just fine but ever since the light bulb turned on over my head whilst running my Deus it has been like a Barry Manilow song every time I hold that machine.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, goldbrick said:

Paul, I gave you two chances to trade away that garbage can lid. Foolishly, you turned me down flat both times. Now here you are hat in hand looking to take advantage of me. It ain't happening brother. LOL I may like my Makro products just fine but ever since the light bulb turned on over my head whilst running my Deus it has been like a Barry Manilow song every time I hold that machine.

Well if thats what it sounds like you can keep it.....and since when did I only get two chances?????

Are you involved in the testing taking place Oct/Nov, Steve? Or if not, any idea if they are giving it to some gold prospectors to test or if it's just coin/relic testing?

31 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

My XP Deus shows that I have the 3.2 when I turn it on. What I want to know if I download the 4.0 will I then have six VLF's to hunt with ? What I believe I read the new VLF's will work only on the two new coils.

Chuck

Chuck with ver 4 you will be able to use all the frequencies you have now on the old ver 3.2 coils (ver 4 supports all the old hardware) and if you have the new coils you can have use of the new higher frequencies but not the old lower ones while using the new coil.

something about the coils actually being tuned specifically to only one of the frequencies (18khz in ver3.2) but still very good on all the others. I would imagine ver 4 may follow this pattern and optimize the coil at the highest 55khz. I'm also guessing the best frequency spread they could hope for and still have everything consistent is where they cut it off.

Just teasing you Paul:laugh:. Seriously, you should buy a Deus. Try mine before you spend the coin but it is like buying multiple detectors due to its ability to be configured in many different ways. This new update is gonna rock!(when it arrives:blink:)

• Like 1

1515 Art

I thank you for your reply to my question. I'm getting to go out with my XP today for the first time. On the first time out I'll be using the basic turn on and go. I see i have a fair amount to read but all is simple put that even I can understand.

Has a price been put on the two new coils that if and when will come out ? I may be able to dig up a dollar are two for another coil. I have the eleven inch one now that I need to get out of here and go try. Be back when!

Chuck