XP DEUS V4 New Accessories Announcement

Ringmoney

I wonder what "advanced reactivity" levels for the gold field program means? 

So the 15, 30, and 55 kHz are round figures, with actual frequencies per Andy 14.5, 29, and 53 kHz? Or a typo? Not a big deal except for spec lists like this....

Gold Bug 2 = 71kHz
Eureka Gold = 60 kHz
Gold Racer = 56 kHz
Deus V4 = 53 kHz (55 kHz)
GMT = 48 Khz

This is in French but it shows the two new coils plus how the coil battery integrates into the lower rod. If you do not know French jump to the 1:20 minute mark where they actually start to show the coils. If you do know French perhaps you can enlighten us that do not to tidbits offered in the discussion.

xp-deus-v4-hf-elliptical-coil.jpg

I saw the small coil in action picking a tiny piece of gold at 4.5/5 inch in 55 in 18 and 30 it didn't pick it up very well 

I then ask Alain if we could put a hot rock on top and the pitch of the signal was changing and was a higher tone with the gold underneath in 55khz .... 

I am looking forward that coil for my researches !!

RR

I wonder if having the battery up the shaft like that means that you will be able to sink it in the water a foot or so without having to use the antenna set up some guys are using for water searching.

I really don't know much about the XP been watching from the sidelines. I am just assuming that the little tubular protrusion that you see on the coils is the battery and signal sending unit, so just guessing that part being moved higher into the shaft would allow for some submersion of coil without interference.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Digger Jones said:

I wonder if having the battery up the shaft like that means that you will be able to sink it in the water a foot or so without having to use the antenna set up some guys are using for water searching.

I really don't know much about the XP been watching from the sidelines. I am just assuming that the little tubular protrusion that you see on the coils is the battery and signal sending unit, so just guessing that part being moved higher into the shaft would allow for some submersion of coil without interference.

I believe the electronic(Size has been reduced) is still in the coil and the charging of the battery is on the same spot as the other coil so you will need the antenna...i am sure in the future XP will come with other breakthrough technologies.The Boss is  very humble and hands on and was setting up his stall at 7.45 am on Saturday :NO GUTS NO GLORY :)

RR