TDI Troubles In The Park - Help

EMoss#83

I have one of the first hole through also,very fun to run very capable machine im still playing with coils but it has found me some very nice gold.i slowed it down also with Regis specs works awsum, works very well for me with coins also.Reg said not to big of coil after the mod  but im still testing the bigger coils on coins and relics for now and its workig  very well with oversized coils.       I guess i hit the right pot Reg.   Rick

I

• Like 1

Tvanwho, Reg sent me the picture of circuit board with the pod to adjust last winter i believe ,so i did it myself,its kind of a pain getting apart and back together but not bad,    Rick.

For about 4 years now Iv been meaning to do a short video on coin hunting with the TDI, well unfortuantly it's still not on my to do list, Regarding mods' Reg isn't doing them anymore and I don't think his guy over there is doing them either, I was doing them here in Australia but haven't for about 12 months mainly due to packing away all my equipment and traveling etc and that's about to happen again in few months time.

while I'm travelling and stop at rest areas/parks I'm sure I'll get a bit of video footage in somewhere.

• Like 1