Thanks Lucky Lundy And Gang.......

IdahoPeg

Great gold I'd say.  More than I've found in several trips up there.

Last year Lucky showed us some spots up there and I got a lesson on my 7000.  Before that I've been up there with my 5000 but ...

I'll be up there this time next week for about 3 days.  I hope to hookup with someone that can put me in some still productive areas.  I know it is 'everywhere' but also long stretches in between.

Mitchel

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Great gold I'd say.  More than I've found in several trips up there.

Last year Lucky showed us some spots up there and I got a lesson on my 7000.  Before that I've been up there with my 5000 but ...

I'll be up there this time next week for about 3 days.  I hope to hookup with someone that can put me in some still productive areas.  I know it is 'everywhere' but also long stretches in between.

Mitchel

Lucky wasn't there while I was, but you may run into him on your trip as Rye Patch is his stomping grounds. With the 7000, I did best looking for old PI dig holes and going over the old patch.....the 7 did amazing finding stuff the previous technologies missed. Of course, looking for new spots is what prospecting is all about....I found some scattered gold, but no big patches that hadn't been hunted before. Good luck on your trip!

Peg,

You've turned into a great detectorist!  Your a sponge for knowledge in our hobby of finding nuggets and your poke is showing your efforts.  Rudy and a couple of the crew are out there right now on our newest hot spot and making me wish I was on the hunt with them.  I will be out there next week for several days and look forward to seeing you sometime this season, so you can give me a lesson!  Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

• Like 1

Guest Jennifer

I was wondering where those went when I dropped them there on my trip last month, glad to see a fellow female prospector found them... :tongue:

Great stuff Peg, ya did us proud.

Jen