White's Trx Pinpointer Now Available In Different Colors

I think some people will like having some brighter color options...

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/bullseye-trx-pinpointer-color/

White's is thinking of all you that already own a TRX. You can get replacement color shells at https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/trx-replacement-shell-color/

IMG_0040.JPG

• Like 1

Steve can't have the pink I want it.! haha

Oh well first come first serve.

I may get the lime green being I have a shirt about the same color.

Just another day I get the short end of the stick. BULL !

To make me feel better I think I'll just go out and buy  me another detector. I spend all my money on buying detectors but then I don't have the money to go anywhere.

All of you have a great day! I'm going to give me my best shot of doing it.

Chuck

• Like 2

I wonder if this also corrects the dim LED light that is mostly useful for checking to see if it's on?

HH
Mike

Mike Hillis

I don't know if the light is any better but over on M-D Blog they show how quick it is to change to another color. With all the colors you can change from one to another depending on what mood you're in.

The light may not blind you but it finds the coin. That is why I got it.

Chuck

That Digger Bob is becoming a Movie Star. You'll find him over on MD-Blog showing how easy it is to find one of the new colored pinpointers from White's in the brush.

Chuck

PS When I go to Wal Mart and I don't see a price I say it must be free. Nothing was said about the cost of a new shell so it must be free. haha In my dreams.

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

That Digger Bob is becoming a Movie Star. You'll find him over on MD-Blog showing how easy it is to find one of the new colored pinpointers from White's in the brush.

Chuck

PS When I go to Wal Mart and I don't see a price I say it must be free. Nothing was said about the cost of a new shell so it must be free. haha In my dreams.

Chuck,

If you visited the link for the colored shells at White's website you should've seen the price posted there.....a little steep if you ask me, but such is the price of plastic these days!!

TRX Replacement Shell – COLOR

$39.95

Gold Seeker

I don't know if you ever used it but you can buy some great plastic paint. I just may go buy a can and give it a try. I'm not sure if I'd want to go with the pink or lime green. I think I'll go with the green being I'm not sure if I'd want to go out in the public with pink.haha

Chuck

• Like 1

Chuck,

I agree at 1/10th the cost the paint would be the way to go and you should be able to re-paint several times from the same can as the paint wears off, be sure to lightly sand the shell before painting it for better adhesion of the paint.

• Like 1