Minelab GPZ 19 Coil - Full Official Information Release

Wasn't it the same when the GPZ was released? Seems like it was more expensive here, I remember emailing Australian dealers to see if they would ship to the US when it in pre-shipping phase but they either didn't respond or told me it was too expensive to do, memory is fading exactly.

Funny how things always tend to be priced right at the upper avg expectation point people discuss on the forums. Almost like manufacturers somehow know exactly what the most $ people are willing to pay... :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jasong said:

Almost like manufacturers somehow know exactly what the most $ people are willing to pay

it is a little known fact that all detectors have hidden listening devices...and soon they will have gps reporting systems that go directly to the local fed office

I was just informed by my detector dealer that US customers that bought their GPZ before the price cut won't be receiving a discount like the Aussie customers are receiving ($500 AUD)...what's the deal Minelab USA???:angry:

Bill

• Like 1

I just  talked to Minelab Americas. Nice lady named Jean. She relayed to me no decision has been made on a discount yet. She will know more at the 1st of next week. And will let me know anything further. She also mentioned that they are getting plenty of people calling and emails that are not happy about this discount ordeal. 

• Like 3