One Last Facebook Photo

That is a stunning display of gold for sure,still never fathomed how they/you get the gold out of the rock to refine it,the nuggets are easy but its the gold in the quartz rock still baffles me,not sure if its just left for show purposes or they crush the rock or some other method.

I had 'been' on both FaceAche and Twitter for a short time duration using a 'nom de plume' as they say,but security of personal information gave me no choice but delete my accounts,feel much happier about it as well.Another app that also concerned me was 'WhatsApp' as although they state its encrypted messages the concern for me was FaceAche selling or providing our details for advertising purposes,that fact alone made me delete my account within days of opening a account.

Nice work Steve!

Hard to be in more then one place at the same time. I try and do it everyday still with my job. Keep it simple is my motto...

Is that the big nugget that you found in the high sierras? The one we have been trying to get you to post a close up of for a while now? 

strick