Minelab Files Suit Against XP Metal Detectors

Yeah, see what you mean Jen, seems a wee tacky. After reading the "sexism-in-law" link, makes you wonder about the "shallowness" of Courts, the necessity to appear so PC. You ladies would have to wear skirts swinging a MD and no way will us males be seen wearing a veil to keep the flies and sun off....................the mind boggles 

Guest Jennifer
35 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Yeah, see what you mean Jen, seems a wee tacky. After reading the "sexism-in-law" link, makes you wonder about the "shallowness" of Courts, the necessity to appear so PC. You ladies would have to wear skirts swinging a MD and no way will us males be seen wearing a veil to keep the flies and sun off....................the mind boggles 

To be truly chivalrous, we could stay at the truck in the shade and you gents could go forth and retrieve the golden riches for us. :rolleyes:

I prefer the way we do it now. :biggrin:

Jen

VERY interesting, Jenifer...

When I was a drywall hanger in Portola, California I hung a house down in Quincy. The man of the house had a very progressive bride. She ran the store, took care of the house, fed the oldest dog I ever seen and...When I asked him about a diamond splitting wedge he said " I don't know. You have to ask the wife, I ain't into splitting wood." 

All he did was hunt gold!

fred

• Like 1