Free Book - The Tertiary Gravels Of The Sierra Nevada Of California

You have to love the internet. This book was a rare gem only to be found in libraries or used book stores. Now you can download this classic for free. Anyone with an interest in California gold should download this invaluable reference and study it.

The Tertiary Gravels of the Sierra Nevada of California, 1911, by Waldemar Lindgren
USGS Professional Paper 73

Download the pdf file here

You canĀ find this and many more useful free books on this website at the Metal Detecting & Prospecting Library

Steve, might I suggest that you create a separate forum section for this and other downloadable documents, otherwise they will get lost on back pages of the forum after a few days or weeks and not be easily accessible to other members that won't see these posts after they get moved down the ranks of newer posts being made?

I have downloaded this document at least 2 or 3 times on my older computers along with others you have posted here and on your website, but I now have them on my latest computer, Thanks for posting the links to them.Ā 

Hi Skip,

Thanks for reminding me. I edited the original post to add:

You can find this and many more useful free books on this website at the Metal Detecting & Prospecting Library

As new books are posted about here on the forum by myself and others the best get added to the library for future reference.