My Experiences With GPZ 19

Thank you for the time taken to post JP.

I collect my 19" on the 14th and will head out to some patches as soon as there is a few cooler days strung together. I was hoping you might(when you get time) go into more detail on your first point. "The deeper the gold the larger the range of controlled coil sweep required to assist a suspect target signal to be recognizable from ground signal"

That's some nice pieces of gold you found congrats!

41 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Those are some awesome lumps of gold JP - thanks for posting!

Yes, absolutely incredible gold! Must have been super fun and exciting to unearth! Thanks for sharing. :-)

• Like 1

JP thanks for posting, some great gold there. Soon the GPZ 19 will hit the shores of the USA. I can hardly wait for mine to arrive in the mail, hoping its sooner than later. Even if it gets only 10% greater depth, it will put me on the gold again. 20% or even 30% more depth, even better.  

I'm sure ML would have factored in the draw down drain of the larger coil, but large coils can draw current faster especially if ground noise and false signals and interference create a lot of actual 'noise' Each 'noise' causes drain.

Maybe that's why ML have introduced the New Mini 3 hour battery to allay drop down in the field causing a shut down of search time? (I'm not sure if this battery is an actual New Product and available at this time?)

If I was using the set up, I'd ensure any 'unwanted Functions & Options were Off > thereby saving Power

(just realised this New battery is for the GPX and not the GPZ...Duh!)