The unpleasant effect of unloading your truck with all your gear!  Now, I don't mind loading it up with the same gear and I more than enjoy the hunt for nuggets.  My poor truck is always stuffed with gear and I'm glad I had the forethought of purchasing a Dodge Mega Cab which is also packed with stuff I don't want to get wet during the trip!  I've also, slept countless night in the back Cab as the seats fold down big and flat.  But, unloading it is a chore that I must be medicated for!  I had a fun Veterans Day Week hunt in the High Desert...can't wait to load my truck up again, but...Until the next hunt!

LuckyLundy

IMG_0143.JPG

• Like 1

LuckyLundy

When I leave home I over load all the time. The main reason for me is I'm a thousand miles from home and I carry a lot of backup equipment.

I'd love to move nearer to gold country but I'd have to break in a new wife.

Oh well I can still make the drive.

Chuck

• Like 1

Lucky i used to have that problem with my big ol chevy but with my toyota i can't load as much,still i do cram the truck with as much as i can get in it.

• Like 1

Nate,

You where right next to one of my Fav spots!  Trish, was red hot with the one she found.  Never know who you'll run into way out in the desert enjoying the outdoors.  Always, good to see you two swinging your coils.  Not even I, can find all them nuggets...so many and so little time!  Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

• Like 1

Lucky, great to see you at RP. Wish we would have had more time to chase those elusive nuggets with you.

Always a pleasure to hunt with you or Ken, and got to do just that on my last trip!!! Probably won't make it

back to RP until early 2017, unless they have a very mild winter. All the best, to you and Robin.           Joe

• Like 1

Hey Joe, maybe we can meet at RP next year in early May???

Bill

• Like 1

Joe,

Always great to see your smiling face!  Our short afternoon hunt with each other was to short and only landed you one nugget.  The next day I located the spot, looks promising for several more hunts and should lead to other hot spots with pokes of nuggets!  Stay warm up in your country.

Rick

• Like 1