Broke Quad Gold Gulch

Condor

Condor

Great story and greater gold you found. Maybe you need to hug your Quad and say thank you. haha It's odd that the bad day turns out to be your best day.

Chuck

The fact is "Big Red" has been one of the most reliable pieces of equipment I've owned and I'm hard on equipment.  My son is the mechanic of the family and he keeps up on the maintenance, me I just drive the crap out of em.  I'll go back out later this week and finish my exploration as well as explore the side gullys and hillsides where these nuggets came from.  They obviously haven't traveled far from the source, but in this part of AZ alluvial movement is scarce.  These nuggets were scattered over nearly 1/2 mile of shallow overburden gully, most of them tucked into the side banks where they haven't moved in many years.  I sure wish I had found this before the oldtimers and the VLF detector had gone over them. 

• Like 3

I love u guys! 5weeks later and 50 tons moved to a new house. I finally get a chance to look at the forum its been awhile.... and Boom! all great info and experiences shared...helps me forget theres 12 inches of snow on the ground outside.... Thanks Condor for all your great shares! Cheers from 20 degree central Idaho. jd

• Like 1