Latest Word On New Nokta Impact Three Frequency Detector

I am really looking forward to  the field testing results of the new Nokta Impact.  I am running a Xterra 705 Gold pack and packing and switching coils to change the frequency gets old.   Plus you have to take the extra coils with you. Being able to access three different frequencies on the fly with one coil sounds great.I noticed today that Dilek said the Racer 2 wireless headphones will be compatible with the Impact barring any unforeseen test results.

Steve, I noticed there are three coils in the picture of the impact.  Do anticipate that only the large coil will run on all three frequencies?

Link deleted since Findmall Forum update broke all old links

How do they stuff the cable inside the pole and still be able to use multiple coils? Sure wish they had poles that would adjust like my hollow camera tripod legs with almost infinite adjustments and  locking tabs instead of locking collars.

As does the Explorer and Etrac. I wonder how the introduction of Rutus Alter71 will impact the sales of the Impact and the Deus, maybe not as much in the States but here in Europe the the Rutus is getting great reviews, so much so some lads have sold on their Deus after testing.

14 hours ago, Maximus said:

Steve, I noticed there are three coils in the picture of the impact.  Do anticipate that only the large coil will run on all three frequencies?

No, I would anticipate that all coils made for the Impact will run at all three frequencies. I could be wrong however.

Sneak peek of upper half of Nokta Impact culled from Christmas greeting at http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/2758-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year/

nokta-impact-upper-handle-grip.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

From the thread mentioned a couple times above, a post by Dilek at Nokta:

"Hello all. I know you are curious about the Impact - yes the device is actually ready but based on feedbacks from testers, we are doing some updates. Please note that this device is currently being tested in many different countries around the world by a significant amount of users and testers. It is not an easy task to get all the feedbacks, evaluate them and make decisions on implementing it or not as the preferences differ a lot.  We really want to make sure that all is taken care of for the end-users and we really optimize the device for the general public before release. Thank you for your patience."

and

"Yes, the device will have online update capability! "

nokta-impact-metal-detector.jpg