Where O Where Is The GPZ 19 Coil For The USA

schiara

Where o where is the GPZ 19 coil for USA, I heard its on its way, I would just like to say to Minelab PLEASE expedite the delivery to your dealers. Show us you are working hard to get us product. We are loyal to the Minelab brand and experts in the use of your product line, at least give us a status.

Regards

Scott

www.bucketdigger.com

Don't be in a rush, having used and tested it against a Nugget Finder 20" mono on the 4500, the NF 20"went deeper, has a better signal, is half the price and a third the weight! Those tests were done in Western Australia with 7 & 24 gm nuggets in the ground, using high yield and difficult on the 7000 and enhance on the 4500. Hopefully it can prove itself in some situations and conditions. The best thing about it so far is it makes the 14" coil seem light!   :)                                                                                   Johnno481

Hey Scott,

Got solid confirmation they are shipping today (Friday) and the remainder Monday per Minelab America's.  My best guess, any dealer that had a pre-order in a long time ago will at least have some coils allocated off this shipment.  I will have yours for sure! :biggrin:

Take care,

Rob Allison
Rob's Detector Sales

• Like 5

Yeah, I think Johnno has summed up the majority of the feeling of the 19 downunder. It appears if you compare it with others re. air tests or nuggets reburied you are going to be disappointed, not so for me out on the ground on undug nuggets I`m very happy, mine is well in the black in the ledger. Will be interesting to see how it goes in the US.

• Like 2

Well Schiara, I suspect you`ll do well with the 19 because my use of the 19 has me firmly believing it is new tech and needs to be used as such, I have found so far used at JP conservative settings it is a winner, wheras the 14 can be used at much hotter settings. ZVT tech is only in its infancy, but is a producer.

• Like 3

I must admit that even with the weight of the thing I quite like using the 19 and for a while at least I will continue to use it.  Using the ML supplied swing arm and putting a solid skid plate on it really helped.  And I`ve thrown all settings out the window and starting from scratch and at this stage I still don`t know what settings I`m going to settle on but I am leaning towards NORMAL ground. A big plus with this coil is in normal it doesn`t get the hotrocks like the 14 does.
 But at this stage I have seen no evidence what so ever of 30% deeper.  And I`m not talking about multi ounce nuggets, I`d like to get the occasional 5-10 grammer that`s a bit deeper.
I am very interested in reading how this coil does in the States.
Dave

• Like 4

The GPZ 14 is a real producer, and the areas I hunt are getting tough and the deeper targets are still there to investigate but the targets are marginal and iffy, the GPZ 19 will provide some semblance to ring in those deeper targets from iffy to yes its a deep target. The GPZ does respond to deeper targets but the sound is more of a warble and those are the targets I'm now after. I too am in the black on the GPZ, and hope to extend that with the 19. In fact I'm very certain the 19 will produce in the areas I hunt.

• Like 1

Hey schiara

Yeh I know what you mean about that warble and that`s the target I`m out there looking for. I have been able to duplicate that warble in air tests, but I`m yet to get a target like that with the 19. :sad:

But tomorrow is another day :smile:

Good hunting

Dave

As yet I have not got gold with a warble with the 19,(unlike the 14) except a slight warble on a deep lead shot, also I have not dug a reverse signal that was gold, all gold have been clear but quiet low-high-low signals. Also other then a few small 1 grammers I have considered I should have got them all with the Z14 but I know I and another had flogged this patch with the Z14 & a 5000 with a 14" new age coil. I suspect from this the 19 is not just a larger coil but a more advanced one as well. But tis only early days, these are just my early observations.