GPZ 19" Demos

vanursepaul

Field trips.

If anyone in AZ wants to know how the 19" works before you buy one then let me know. I am going to be all over the state until the end of the month.

If you have a good place to try this new coil out, I may be able to help you. PM me and we can work out the details. %

This way you will know if you like it well enough to buy it. 

It's all about time now for me.

I go back to work in about 4 weeks they say, so now is a good time for me.

I have a few people already lined up, but I am  interested in using it in different areas to get a better all around understanding and feel for it. I am going to be learning,  the same as you would be.

(Remember, JP says to have realistic expectations. If there has never been any big gold found in the area, chances are there isn't any.:laugh:)

• Like 1

Paul, true what JP says it doesn`t make gold, but it gets the small stuff deeper(1 gram +), not just the big stuff. One big advantage of it, it is heavy & awkward, there is no way you can swing it fast & high. Sort of a governor unless of course your Arnie, and at least 30% stronger then us mere mortals.

I`m building up expectations, for plenty of sales, so as ML have plenty of dough to R&R the Z8000.

Whoops R&D

• Like 2

Paul,

We are going to be in Quartzsite this weekend.  Maybe I will and maybe I won't have mine.

It would be good to see you if you are around.

Mitchel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

Paul,

We are going to be in Quartzsite this weekend.  Maybe I will and maybe I won't have mine.

Mitchel

Quartzite is close, but I don't know anything about detecting there. I don't know what is claimed and what isn't.

You?

7 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Paul,

Mitchel

Quartzite is close, but I don't know anything about detecting there. I don't know what is claimed and what isn't.

You?

Hi Paul, you might remember me. I met you at the "Burning Man " bollybokka detector extravaganza .  I remember you were dressed  like one of the Village People. 

But I live at high altitude .  Would like to see if you could bring it up to where I detect? I want to see if it can go 40% deeper with 3 ft of snow on the ground? I don't think that counts as a air test? 

• Like 2