First Texas Factory Tour

I know this cat from the TNET forum and chat room.  He seemed pretty gutted they would not allow him to film more.   I don't know if they changed their minds last minute or what, but he seemed let down about it. 

Only Youtuber I know who answers 99% of his comment section.   Guy is about as helpful as they get.  Felt bad for him.

First Texas video should have said Texas Last. I've seen this before and it's still a joke.

Thank You White's for putting out a great video about your products you sale.

Chuck

I'm gonna see if mgmt will allow a better tour video. Certainly there are some things that we don't want to show, but there is a lot of impressive stuff in the factory that is not sensitive. Having worked at White's and toured Garrett & Tesoro, I can say that FTP easily has the most advanced factory in the business, and probably the biggest.

• Like 2

They should have just let this guy film more.   They invited him and his wife, added welcome lettering to the marquee in the office, then did not allow him to film anything other than boxes?  

Seems they don't want their story told. 

Let me tell you a story about First Texas.

I ordered a Gold Bug Pro from a dealer and he had it drop ship direct from First Texas.. Well when I got it one of the shafts was missing. So I called and got a guy in Customer Service and told him what I didn't get. When I did get it ,it was the wrong one. I called again and got the same guy and like before we when over what I was missing. This time I got the part the control box fits on. I called again with the same guy we talk and talk. After all was said and done he went pick it out to ship himself. The trouble was he was telling someone else what I needed but that's where it went south.

Chuck