New Gear On The Way

So i decided to treat myself but not for any particular reason :) so i got myself a used CTX with 3 coils.......the wireless module, complete protection ,brand new XP back headphones but no charger :(  , also got an xterra gold pack on his way used also but after swapping some gear with a friend  and 13" detect coil for my Gbug....and i think thats all:biggrin:,no ...i forgot a headhunter pulse i bought and left to a friend who never used it ........i think i got enough gear for a while.....

RR

• Like 1

Lemony Snicket ! That sure beats a couple of lumps of coal. For some reason Jolly Old Saint Nick is known to monitor this forum.  We are all sure you meant to  say... decided to treat all my heirs in the spirit of Christmas... Been contemplating putting my non-detectable coal-lump collection from Christmases past up for trade for any advise on how to get oneself off the top of this naughty list?

Meri Christmas from the colonies.

• Like 1

Xterra will be to try this interesting prospecting mode the ctx for beaches ,,,,,,,,,really want to hit the beaches hard in 2017 will all the good gear i got in stock no reason to find gold:)

RR

There is i know a killer beach machine coming out next year......but the CTX will do for  while i swing small coils.......so the 17" gonna feel like a plane carrier

RR