New Camping Gear

Fresh stuff can be washed away with water.  I brought my own TP when I was in Africa and the better class hotels we stayed at had paper but if you were just out and about or in one of the little villages,  you needed to bring your own TP. - BYOTP. Other wise you were given a bowl of water. 

it doesn't have to make sense to most of us in the USA....before the days of knowing about bacteria and hygiene  no one worried about washing hands...there has apparently been some progress made. a cheap plastic bag would prevent any splash.

When I was a Building Inspector I don't think I ever seen TP on the roller in the bathroom of middle easterners.  I really wanted to ask about the procedure but I would have been beheaded by the City Manager if I had done so...

I think the seat is a little hi for most...maybe it is adjustable

different strokes-so to speak

fred

Yeah, but what if you were left handed?  Seriously, I imagine the bowl of water came out of the nearest river or what ever was handy.  I can't imagine them wasting good drinking water on something like this!  Nor can I imagine what kind of parasites might have been in that river water, touching my nether regions??

• Like 1