Hitler Finds Out XP Has Delayed The Deus 4.0 Update

Steve Herschbach

Mr. H.H.,

Thank you for your interest in our product line. Yes, the PRS-1 Unidirectional Detector AN series is " the really truest truth" in innovative detecting. The perfect non-discriminating detector for all those looking for a new ground searching hobby. At this time we are accepting pre-orders for the Special Edition AN/PRS-1 1944 model. All deliveries are guaranteed by the Spring of 1945 or you will receive a full credit towards any future purchases. If you place your order within the next (5) five days, we will also include the "Early Bird" Bonus pack. This standard bonus includes a Classic Ground Probe and Ear Plug Set. All multi-SE AN/PRS pre-orders will receive the "Deluxe Pack" which includes both the standard bonus pack plus a universal fit ground flap footwear attachment for each order of (10) ten units. Quanities are limited and we anticipate future back orders once the AN/PRS is offered to the general public in your area.

Thank you again for your interest,

C.C.

Market & Sales

The Allies Products Group

123 Normady Beach Parkway

• Like 3

My Deus ain't going nowhere. I love it like it is. It will be even better when the update and coil are issued. That's not to say XP isn't pissing me off. Come on already.

Thank you for the compliments, Sir.

I was venting my frustrations with the delay and subsequent (I felt) condescending explaination/defense from/through Andy Sabisch at Tnet.

I'm happy others are laughing at the marginally creative channeling of my anger. Hitler was speaking for me in some ways. Always happy when I can make people laugh or smile.

Since I'm here, I'm going to peruse all the posts in the jewelry section at least.

Good hunting!

Respect to you.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...