Received My Gpz19 Coil

Road Dog

Just received the beast in the mail today and it's heavy!  I'll probably be looking like Popeye after a while swinging that beast.  Thought it would be a little lighter than it is.

Spend alot of time setting your harness up well. I had a bit too much movement in the arm rest on the 7 which translated to tennis elbow - never had that before.................. elbow still playing up weeks after my last swing.

Lock everything in tight and ease your way into it (like that's gonna happen.....). We went nuts as the season was coming to an end because of the heat. Envious of you guys - good luck.

cheers

BB

• Like 1

Dang Paul, I don't know if My back will hold up to that beast.  Hopefully you found something with it.  Or are you just taking it for a walk? 

6 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

Spend alot of time setting your harness up well. I had a bit too much movement in the arm rest on the 7 which translated to tennis elbow - never had that before.................. elbow still playing up weeks after my last swing.

Lock everything in tight and ease your way into it (like that's gonna happen.....). We went nuts as the season was coming to an end because of the heat. Envious of you guys - good luck.

cheers

BB

I got tennis elbow from the 3030 on the beach without a harness.  It does last for a few weeks and the best I can say is that no use of your arm is the best with a little ice.  Anything more than that delays your recovery.

I get my 19 tomorrow.  What were your results?

Mitchel

Not a cracker unfortunately Mitchel. I find it smoother than the 14 and you cover serious ground. We only had maybe 4 full days on it due to the heat over here. After a couple of days you get used to the weight, but initially you will cry like a little girl ...... After a few days use, throw the 14 inch back on and you will laugh. All the whining we all did last year about the 14 inch weight ... it's a feather in comparison.   

I'm confident nonetheless - it will be a winner.

Yes ice and a bit of compression has helped ....... get out there.

Cheers

BB

USE a Hip stick,  doubled up bungy and swing arm after 8 or 9 days it doesn't feel as heavy. If not fitted and balanced correctly it will turn an enjoyable days detecting into a hard days work.

Cheers

• Like 1

GB, I do use all that that you stated. It might be a dream but I hope it's not too heavy. I don't care too much for the open spokes on it though. It should've been a closed Coil.

• Like 1