Drs Pulse Induction Discrimination Detector Anyone Seen These??

I came across this website, and their youtube video. They state the Pulse Induction detector discriminates even lead and aluminum, and it also shows an image. Anyone seen these?

Dave

It was already posted a few days ago:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Don’t BUY this is the biggest scam of the century. I bought this detector for about $6000 with shipping of course and here is the story:

the big coil 1x1 meter never arrived with the package go figure.... after few txt on WhatsApp regarding this matter they blocked me because I asked for refund, no worries PayPal and my bank were involved.

It was cheap made cheap materials.

The signal of detection for the medium coil was weak on a large target. 

During the search it kept indicating HQ valuable everywhere even if you reduce sensitivity.

The warranty sealing label is cheap you can open it and close it without losing warranty.

I ordered a big coil 2x2 from their dealer in Turkey and the dealer sent the coil with blue duct tape on the cable to patch it. 

It says made in Germany and the device is made and shipped from Turkey

if you want to lose your money go a head be my guest but my advice to you is to stay away from those people. Their product is very bad there is nothing positive to say about them.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Anytime you see plug in "directional rods" that resemble dowsing rods you know you are in trouble. The pictured items "B Mode" claims ranges of 100 to 1000 meters. That makes it a "Long Range Locator" and personally I run from all LRL devices being sold. If I want one of those I will make a set out of coat hangers or welding rod.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Gold from SoCal. Sorry to read you got ripped glad to see your bank and PayPal have your back.