Help! I Cant Stop Digging!

strick

Was cool seeing the jewellery amongst the grass and dirt, displays what you do with your detector. I`ve got myself a CTX coming, the Deus is great on coins, just not getting the jewellery so in the New Year I hope to change that and get amongst the jewellery a bit. Although I think I`m going to have to stop being so selective with signals just a wee bit.

• Like 1

What a fantastic array of finds,hope 2017 is ever better than this year for you,could well be out tomorrow on a local permission the weather looks good,well certainly dry but on a site that runs right next door to the great North Roman road from London to Scotland,so may dig some roman finds.

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season and may your finds bag overflow with nice finds :wink:

• Like 1

Great finds Strick!

Got a 3030 for Christmas, now I need some expert lessons.

Merry Christmas to all

Norm McQ    

• Like 2

Norm- I'm sure you already know about this site Link deleted since Findmall Forum update broke all old links   if not it is a wealth of info. There are programs you can down load on to your new machine. The stock programs are good enough but it's nice to have the others as well. Merton has all the programs that I use and he could down load them on to your machine next time he is up your way. Or if you find yourself heading down hill give me a call and I'll take a day off work so we could go for a hunt...or two...

strick 

20161020_142042.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Strick

We are in search of warmer weather, probably wont be back until April. Thank you for your generous offer, a hunt with you would be great!

Norm mcQ

Great digs there Strick... congrats on all the fine gold. 

• Like 1