So, What Prospecting Gear Did You Get For Christmas?

Northeast

All I wanted for Christmass was a new small elipitical high frequency coil for my Deus under the tree, but the French Grinch ba&%a#d stole Christmases this year and our Aussie friends weren't feeling the Christmass sprit enough to tempt me on the 19.

a lump of coal woul be nice... however

i did put some more junk on my jeep to satisfy my needs until XP lets go of the goods...hurry please.

• Like 1

So many of us are wanting  and waiting for something new to fit our XP Deus. But or butt I just don't know what end is up waiting anymore.

I guess if I had a lump of coal I could burn it to keep warm.

Chuck 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Northeast said:

Looks like Rivers Rat is winning so far.  2 detectors and 5 coils is a nice haul!!  

Will keep you busy for a while ??????

The CTX was 1400 british pounds in top condition and so are the coil and the wireless module it came with the whole PROTECTOR cover set too the total brand new value was 2800.....the Xterra was 240 british pound,i got as i said more stuff on their way a 13" excellerator for my bug and a head hunter pulse ,i have been working 3 jobs this year and i am stopping a little venture i started in France to sell/rent machines so i ll have only 2 :) (jobs)but my finds from the river and beach will pay for my CTX.....hopefully ...this year with the F75 DST have been good in gold despite only 55 sessions i have found more gold than last year nothing old but the heaviest piece was 11gr of 18ct can't complain.....my last 3 sessions all bring me gold home

RR

• Like 1

My wife got me a night vision unit. I looked at the name and told her, hey I think this is the brand made by first Texas,  the same people who make Fisher and Tecnetics. I checked and it is by First Texas - the brand is Night Owl. So now I have night vision and metal detectors by first Texas. I'll also be able to see all you guys out detecting at night on other people's claims!

• Like 4