38 Ounce Nugget Find In U.S.

Now that be a piece of Gold.

Hmm, nice piece. That doesn't look like Arizona/California desert gold to me though.

Mexico?

Edit - http://www.minelab.com/usa/go-minelabbing/success-stories/gold-nugget-found-in-mexico reverse image searched it, looks like it was posted in November. 1.5 meters? That's 4.9 feet deep...I guess it's published so some fact checking occured, but that sounds a bit unbelievable even with the 19" and that lunker...? Well congrats to the finders either way, nice nugget.

• Like 5

Lovely gold. for me that size and that depth doesn`t sound out of reach of the Z. It is early days for the Z it has only been out and about for not quiet 2 years, now with the 19 the more I use it the more I realise ZVT requires a different approach then the PIs to achieve its full potential.

This is the odd part. Rob says guy shares photo with him, wants it posted nowhere else so Rob watermarks photo. Now turns out photo given to Minelab back in November, sharing everywhere not an issue. I would never question Rob's honesty but I am not quite so sure now about what he has been told.

• Like 4